Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time

I seriously have to accept that time really flies. In a blink of an eye, I am now done with my Pharmacy Practice patient counselling test. Thank God that I got a simple case and hopefully I did well enough to score all that I needed to. And what's left for my First year is the 4 papers in finals which is only 2 weeks away.

Sms-ed mum today and apparently, I have only 44days left(according to Candise) before I step on the rich land named Malaysia. All I can think of now is what I want to do and eat when I am home. There's so much to do and enjoy..Haha.. But...I have a problem; the weather. Last week was the hottest week I experienced in Adelaide since I came. It was around 33degrees...I seriously cannot take it. I don't even want to get out from the house. Told my dad and he teased me..He asked how will I survive when I am back. That's true. I answered him that I am going to stay in an air-conditioned room all the time. He laughed and said "What about my electric bill". LOL.. I bet I will adapt to it as I will need to go through summer here before returning. The heat here during summer will be much worse compared to Malaysia. Right?

Anyways, I have to get back to my book now. Torture myself for another 2 weeks before the fulfilling holidays.

Love,
Tammy

No comments: