Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hot

The weather is super awesome nowadays. It's hotter than Malaysia and the sun is glaring straight from my face to my very toe.. It's not a good thing indeed. My feet are 3 tones darker and my whole body is atleast 1 tone darker now. Sad!!! That's how the weather is going to be for the rest of the week. I am so dead. My room has no air-cond and that I survive sleeping with only the fan on. But luckily there is still fan. That is amazing. However, it now takes me longer to fall asleep than usual. I can only on the fan to medium as whenever I on it to 'high', it's like the whole fan gona fall off from the ceiling. It's scary. So like what Lear kept repeating to my ear, it is seriously no doubt that my life is kinda sad right now.



Exam is commencing next Thursday(19 November 2009). I am not really nervous but I bet I should. Its the Final Exam before my first year end. Excited but not because first year is coming to an end but it's because I am going home soon. Yea!! 36 days to go..Only need to survive another 36 nights without air-cond. There's hope!!!!!!!



Till the next post..

Love,
Tammy

No comments: