Sunday, November 15, 2009

Michael Bublé




Haven't met you yet by MB is super awesome. Check that song out yea. Although I love that song alot, I don't really listen to it as it is so addictive. I don't want to get too into it. I mean not at this moment. I will listen to that song continuously for 24 hours after 24th November 2009 12.30pm. Had been listening to lots of Chinese songs nowadays. I prefer listening to Chinese songs while studying. Why? Because I don't know the lyrics and actually have no idea about the songs I listen to. They are just randomly saved in my computer. Probably that's Megan's great job last year. 80% of the songs are just random and new to me. That's good I guess. Music only plays in a role in keeping my mind awake and alert so that what I've studied will be stored in my brain at the right place and will be blurted out during exam. I tried listening to English songs and the next thing I knew, I was day dreaming enjoying the song and at times singing along.Lol. I really can't take it. It's driving me crazy. Maybe it's just my problem. Everyone has different habits I guess.

Anyways, Michael Buble was the guest judge on Australian Idol this week as well as next week. I am so excited. He is so amazing. So good looking. So humble. So friendly and just so likeable. Lol. There's s much fun with him around. Stan's performances were once again marvelous. He is just a soul man. Hayley did good too. But I really hope Stan will win. Next week will be the big show. It's finally the Finals. Can't wait for next Sunday eventhough I will be having exam on Monday. I will sacrifice my 2 hours just to watch that. Or should I not? Dilemma. Will see how everything goes next week. If studies is alright, I will watch. If not, then I might ground myself in my room. Seems like a good idea. Right?

It's 12am now. Time for me to get back to my lectures notes.

Missing all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!