Thursday, November 19, 2009

One Lifted Up

Today marked the beginning of my Final Exam. Had Pharmacy Practice paper. The paper wasn't tough but answering correctly might be a tough thing to achieve. It is so broad that some questions, you just won't know what to write exactly. I was debating with my inner-self through out that paper. Kept thinking about what to write and to think whether what I wrote will be an acceptable answer or was it just going be another sentence of craps. But Thank God it is done. I should get over it and start focusing on the 3 other subjects coming up. Will for sure do my best and hope it is enough to earn what I wish. I believe it is coming to an end very soon. Once exam kick starts, it also shows that things are wrapping up. Especially when I don't have gap in between papers. So the next thing I know will be me having my last paper and will be walking out of the hall in peace and joy. Right? Prefer it that way than dragging it for weeks. That would be more torturing. Just do it and get over it.. That's all I want.

Its 20th of November. So fast. This year is going to end in approximately 6 weeks and precisely in 41 days. That is really so fast. Will I think 2009 is a fruitful year when I look back? Hopefully the answer is Yes. I earned so much this year, mostly friends. Met some really amazing people this year and they just make my life more enjoyable and fantastic. Life is great with those laughters surrounding me.

Just thought of writing this down cause I am bored of studying.

So, will update soon after exam.

Good night world.

No comments: