Friday, November 6, 2009

Hope

I am back. It had just been 24 hours and 30 minutes since my last post. Indeed it's like what I wrote in my previous post. 'Will be back soon'. Lol.

Today 6th November or should I say yesterday since it's after midnight now marks the end of my attendance in Uni as a first year student. It's been a really long journey and like what the lecturers said, " We've been through alot". That is true. Finally all assignments and practicals and tutorials are done for the year 2009. What's left is only the 4 papers to be conquered in Finals which will be held from 19th November to 24th November. By then, I will be officially done with first year. Of course that only happens after I pass all the 4 subjects. I am sure I can!

In this merely 1 day and 30 minutes, so much had happened. Mixed emotions. From happy to sad to depressed to angry to have hope. At least I end my day with a faith of hope in my heart and so I guess it is not too bad. I learn most in bad times. Without going through those storms, my heart did not know how to appreciate the calmness. Troubles are always here in reality and all I need to do is just to prepare myself for it and to make sure I know which side to turn to at those periods. Louie made my day again today. I am really glad I end my night with a message from him. It's really inspiring.

My eyes are fixed on You alone.

Love,
Tammy

No comments: