Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life is Good

I just have to say this. Had been sleeping quite alot after Finals. I slept for almost 14 hours last Friday. I was dead tired without reasons. Internet was down for the past few days and it was a torture. Imagine having no internet and no classes. I seriously had nothing to do and I have no drama from my friends. But Thank God the internet is working now. I really thought I would have no access to the world until I get back to Malaysia. Luckily this is not the case anymore. Really glad.

Got Gossip Girl Season 3 from Aman Tan...He is awesome. The GG supplier...Haha...And now, I shall entertain myself with that as all my friends slowly fade off from Adelaide one by one. The last batch will be on the 6th. By then, everyone will be back in Malaysia. Sadly, I will only arrive after they have finish their 10 plates of char keoy teow or however you spell it. With those movies and dramas, I hope I wont be bored to death..

Cant wait to go back..

17 days to go as it is already 30th of November 2009 at the moment.

See you guys soon!

No comments: