Thursday, November 5, 2009

Satay and Dim sum

satay
'har gau' which literally means shrimp dumpling
Saliva lingering in your mouth? My answer is YES!

I am really tired right now. I had been studying since 8am this morning and it's already 11.45pm right now. It has been approximately 12 hours after deducting the time I spent for lunch and also day dreaming trying to distress. Finals is just 14 days away and I am super nervous right now. Done with two subjects but I still have another 2 to conquer. It's not easy but it's not impossible. Right?
Anyways, cause I am tired, I decided to call home just now. Talked to Jeslyn a little bit as she is also quite stress studying. SPM is just 13 days away and both of us will surely endure till the very end of this race. After talking to her, she passed the phone to mum. Mum was practically quite excited to talk to me. Hehe..Out of the blue, she said he bought satay and she was trying to make me jealous. Seconds later, she suddenly remembered she forgot to go pick up the satays that she ordered. LOL..That's so funny. But indeed I feel like eating satay now. After talking about satay, she talked about my room which she said it is now filled with dust since no one is staying or even bother cleaning it. Sad~. Instead of asking her to please not abandon my room, I told her that I want Dim Sum for my first morning in Malaysia once I am back. She laughed and said "Nonsense...That's so not a problem! You can order everything you like and have them all youwant"..Lol..That's so sweet. It had been so long since I felt pampered by mummy. Felt like I am back being a child. So fantastic..

And now, I felt so distracted. I can't focus as 'satay, dim sum and 42 days to go' keep flashing in my mind. I also learnt that it's not a perfect idea to call home when you're studying. It's the worst form of distraction.
Anyways, I shall revise another lecture then sleep kao kao..

Will be back soon.

No comments: