Monday, December 7, 2009

6th December 2009

On the date above at approximately 2.50pm, I am officially left in Adelaide all alone. My whole world is back to Malaysia except for me. When I left Airport, I was still alright cause Li Eng was by myside. But when she left at bus stop 6, I was left alone in the bus to get back to the city. The journey home seems to be longer than ever before. Walking down the busy lane under the sun in a sombre mood was what I was going through. Maybe it was also because I was really tired because I did not get enough sleep the night before.

Once I got home, I slept like a pig. From 4pm to 10.30pm. I set my alarm at 6.30pm. I planned to get up and cook dinner and watch Glee while eating. But I ended up offing the alarm and continue sleeping. Was awake at 8pm but I still felt really tired. So I thought of sleeping till the next day until I received a suprise call from Li Eng at around 10pm. She asked if I want to go for dinner with her tmr. In my half asleep mood, I said OK and hung up. As my head sunk on the pillow, I suddenly wondered why she wants to have dinner with me. That's weird.

In the end, I woke up after that call. Can't sleep. So I onlined and chatted with a few people. Shalini J was the first person to wish me this year. Love her so much. After that text, I finally understand whats with the dinner appointment. LOL..I was so blur that I did not remember that it was my birthday the next day. Hehe..Hilarious. It must because of the Dai Di and alcohol the night before. Thanks to Nicole, YH and Aman....

Fast forward the time, it is officially 7th of December 2009 and I am 19 years old. Can't tell people that I am 18 anymore. 1 year passed so quickly. I am older now. Instead of going out for dinner with Li Eng, she actually got me a suprise. A few people came and we had a cheese feast. 4 types of cheeses and we had that with crackers while drinking 2 bottles of sparkling juice with 9% n 11% alcohol respectively as well as sweet strawberries. It was great. All our faces tuned red showing a sign of drunkeness. But who cares right? And thanks to Chien and Eunie, I had cupcakes as birthday...It's my first time having cupcake instead of a cake.But also thanks to Lear, I have a whole carrot cake to myself. Haha..

Just wana say thank you everyone who made this birthday special and memorable....Love you guys lots.

Extra Love : Nicole, Lear, Yi Huan, Aman, Chien, Sandy, Ashley, Li Eng, Eunie and Eva!!!!!

No comments: