Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sixth of October Two Thousand Nine

In a blink of an eye, its already October 6th 2009 which is also the 267th day of this year. Ain't time flying? Yesterday marked the very last day of my school break for this year until I finish my first year of Bachelor of Pharmacy. So scary and unbelievable. The next time I have my break will be on the 24th of November 2.30pm...That's when I can smile and walk out of the exam hall feeling all relief until March 2010 starts and all ready to start my second year..

Today's an amazing day. Went to Uni at 10am and was there till 8.30pm..10 and a half hours. Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner = 4 pieces of bread, 1 energy bar and 2 cups of milk. However, the good thing is I don't feel hungry..Yea. I really should start eating that amount everyday as I bet I have gained a few pounds since the last holiday where I was just eating non-stop. Now, I have to do twice as many sit-ups. That's so not fun. But I guess it will all be worth it as the pounds I lose here will be replaced by all the food to be eaten when I am back in Malaysia. Can't wait for that.

Also starting from today too, I officially have 7 weeks to my first paper of finals. The worse thing is, there are still assignments and tests in between. 7 weeks ain't long. But, rather than to panic, I guess it would be a better idea to just do my best and manage my time well. I want to have a life too even in the midst of these assignments and exams. So, I have decided on my life for the next 7 weeks. It's just plans but I will try my best to stick to it.

Resolutions:
1) More on textbooks and revision books
2) Less on laptop
3) Barack Obama
4) Basic
5) Talk less and do more

So I should really stop blogging and facebook-ing. I should be studying now although I am tired. I cannot start giving excuses to myself. I cannot start procrastinating. I cannot start being lazy.
I can do all of that 8 weeks from now while waiting for my sis to arrive since I will be here all alone. LOL...

So, I should probably hit my book once again.

Till then...
XOXO

No comments: