Friday, October 23, 2009

Awesome

Today had just been an awesome day. A friday to just come and relax and tell myself it's time to refresh and work harder in the following weeks. Things just happened randomly today and they were all good. Class ended and Lear and I went to KFC. We then went to Jay Jays to get a T-Shirt. A T-Shirt written Hug Me with a really cute pic on it. I was actually gona put the picture up but apparently, I can bluetooth the picture to the computer. So, I will do it tomorrow or next time then. It's really cute.

My mood today was really great. I am all hyped-up. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of the weather. Anyways, I just happened to watch Ultimate Gifts today and it's a nice movie. The message out of the movie was that even though we can't achieve our own dreams, we can still help others to fulfill theirs' if we are capable and that how true friends stand by you at difficult times but 'friends' just try to avoid you at those moments. This is reality and we just need to grasp the concept. Sometimes we are so blinded by temporary things. We need to lose things and maybe all things before we learn to cherish the things we have. So perhaps I should start appreciating the stuffs that I have now.

Anyways, I went to OCF as usual. Just went without any expectations. I knew we were gona watch a sermon today but I did not know much about it. It turns out to be 'How Great is Our God' by Louie Giglio. I just love this man. He is such a great man that God had created. The video was amazing. It really struck me on how teeny tiny we are compared to the universe that God created. But you know what, even though He is so great and majestic and powerful and almighty, He still cares for each and everyone of us. He know us from the strands of hairs we have to the emotions we are going through. I am so fearfully and wonderfully made. I thank God that He is always there for me that I are not alone in difficult circumstances. He knows our situation. He may not necessary take away and perfect those circumstances but He indeed does have a purpose and plan for us to go through that. A plan that none of us can imagine or expect as He is just so Great and all we need to do is just rely on Him, wait upon Him, be still upon Him and have faith that through Him, all things are possible. Like what Isaiah 40:29 says, 'He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak'. Draw strength from God and we will surely overcome the problem and bring Glory to God.

OCF was great. Did chat with a few people and it all went good. Well, I came home and I was supposed to study my Upper Respiratory Tract Infection lecture but I ended up watching Fireproof. Well, it was random as well as I did not know why and how I found that movie and clicked on that link. I guess it's all planned out. God's mighty plan. It's a movie about mariage but that's not about it. It's the meaning of the movie that touched me. I got to admit that I actually teared while watching the movie because it's just so beautiful. The man asked his father, "How am I suppose to show love to somebody over and over and over who constantly rejects me". It was meant on his wife. His dad then answered "It the same thing. God loves you even though you don't deserve it and even though you constantly rejects Him". Through the love from Jesus that we will learn to truly love others without expecting returns. The man then got that and accept Jesus Christ as his Saviour. We sometimes forgets to be grateful about that fact. We just constantly rejects and step back but God always draw Himself near us. He constantly move forward and He is constantly loving us even though we rejects Him. We don't deserve all that He has done but He did it for us. It's just amazing if you think about it. It really is.

Anyways, I am getting a little too long winded here. Even I realized myself. Sorry for that. I bet no one would actually read this post from top to bottom but I do think it's great for me as I have just learnt so much in this 24 hours. It's getting late and I have to leave as I need to rise early tomorrow.

Good night people.
Love.

No comments: