Friday, October 16, 2009

Dropping By

I am still counting down and everytime I do so, it's cracking my nerves. 4 and 1/2 weeks to final. However, I am still procrastinating. Ain't that sad? So I thought, instead of browsing through the net maybe I should atleast pen down something here then I might be satisfied to then browse my books. Hopefully. LOL. The previous week was all about studying. It was Chemistry everyday as I just had a test yesterday. The paper wasn't that hard but I would say, I did not do a great job there. It was just so so..and I just practically screwed up one of the questions by just merely ignoring the extra information given. I just wanted to hit myself for doing that. What's done is done and all I can do is to pray that it wouldn't turn out as bad.

Peer pressure is really getting me now. Without family by my side, friends are the people I am closest with here in Adelaide. I am really glad that I've met some really amazing people and that I know I can learn so much from them. Everyone is studying like crazy and it's causing me to do so. That is really good. It kinda made me feel guilty if I dont study and that's exactly what I need now as to neil my finals. The downside to that is that they are really smart and I have got to admit that I am not as brilliant as them. Thus I sometimes feel quite intimidated by that. However, I would not let that hold me back. Those thoughts will just need to be polished and made positive by just simply having to say "I have to work slightly harder than them and I can surely achieve what they achieve". I have faith in myself.

Saying "Yes" to the previous paragraph, I MUST start to say "NO" to junk foods. I have been eating lots of chocolates nowadays. Why? Cause they are all on sale. It's not like it's a must but I just can't help it. I just have to buy cause they are really cheap now. They are trying to clear all winter chocolates. Apparently, one of my friends told me that the chocolate made in winter and in summer is different. This is so cool as I never knew that. So I guess this is why they are selling them off at low prices so that they can stock up those summer chocolates. So yes, I have plenty of chocolates to eat and I should STOP buying more.

Those chocolates will accompany me throughout my studying journey till finals. Taking bits by bits, day by day. Yea~

So, I guess I'll go prepare my curry for tonight's dinner and then go for a jog. I promise I will study something today eventhough it's a nice weekend. LOL..
Reminder: (8 & 1/2 weeks to be back in Malaysia)

Till then.
Love~

No comments: