Monday, October 19, 2009

Random

This is meant to be a random post as I need a break. Am in Uni now and I am in the midst of looking for information to write for my Chemistry essay. It's rather not fun as I don't have much of an idea on what am I going to include for the topic chosen. But well, I believe I will and it will be done before the deadline. So much to do but atleast my Physiology presentation is done today. ONE DOWN!!!!! More to come~

Anyway, it's like 3.25pm now and I have 2 hours and 35 minutes to go before my next lecture which is at 6pm. Tuesday is not a good day as I have to reach Uni at 10am and only finishes class at 8pm. Tiring but after all, I survived and there is only 3 Tuesdays left before we end this Semester. YEA~

I am hungry now but I can't eat as I only brought 2 pieces of bread and I bet if I eat now, I will be hungry again before 6pm. Ish..I shall forgo the hunger for the sake of saving money.

Just thought of sharing my sad life. Gota get back to reality now.

BYE!!~

No comments: