Monday, October 19, 2009

Claude

I just suddenly have the urge to write this down here. Guess what, since Claude knew how Skype works, he called me like kinda often. Cause I access Skype through my phone, thus I am 24/7 online on Skype. And whenever he feels bored, he will call me.

Guess what again, he just called me and this was how the conversation went:

Claude: Hi zhi ling jie jie
Me: Er, Hi Claude.
Claude: So where are you now and what are you doing?
Me: I am in Uni now and I am doing some work.
Claude: SHOOT! Sorry. I thought you're free.
Me: Haha.. So why did you call me?
Claude: I am bored that's why I called you. OK la..Bye then.
Me: Haha..Bye.

It was our 45 seconds talk but it was kinda fun and random. I guess he is the only cousin who will think of me when he is bored. LOL..So sweet of him. Cute naughty little boy.

That's all I can say and now I have to head back to complete my Physiology abstract.

*Don't miss me although I know you will. yes.. It's you that I meant. YOU!

No comments: