Monday, October 26, 2009

Chicken of Durian Aroma

Yes. The title speaks it all. I bet you can't wait to read about that gross stuff. LOL.. Instead of the sweet and nice durian smell, this aroma is far worse. It's no where near. It stinks.

I left my chicken in the fridge instead of the freezer. I was supposed to cook the chicken a week ago which was when I defrost it. But guess what, I left it there for a week and when I opened the container, the smell was super duper strong. I chose to cook it anyway cause I have nothing else left. Everything else is in the freezer. I need to leave soon so I did not bother much. Just prayed that I will be alright. I cooked with oyster sauce thus it did not taste so bad. The sauce actually covered the rotten smell. I drink milk every morning but the milk tasted a little sour on that day which was the next morning after my rotten chicken dinner. Instead of going without breakfast, I decided to just drink that whole cup. I know you must be thinking I have a problem right? This is what happens when I am desperate. Hehe.. But thank God that I am alright. No diarrhoea or even stomach-ache. Told my friend about it and all they can say is my immune system is strong. LOL..Speechless~

Anyways, catch up with you guys soon ya.

Till then.
Love.

No comments: