Saturday, October 17, 2009

Again

Just feels like dropping by again to just write something here. This is because of Stan Walker. As I was reading his blog, it just inspires me to blog more. Reading those posts are really interesting as they are all funny. LOL..

Yesterday was awesome after I logged-out from my blog page. As I wrote, I went for a jog. I was supposed to jog around to look for a barbeque pit for Lear Law as she's planning for an outing. So I just do her a little favor. I usually jog around Elder Park but I jogged around both Elder Park and Torrens River to look for the pits. Gosh..it was tiring. The track just go round that once you started there is no way to turn back. LOL. So I have to perservere till the very end to reach the end point so that I could walk back to my Apartment. I remembered there's one barbeque pit but as I jogged yesterday I saw none. Nonetheless it was good that I got to burn more fats. Once I reached my apartment, I can't feel my legs anymore. They got detached from my body( exaggerating..Like what my dad always say about me. I like to exaggerate and this habit got worse since I came here.) LOL...

I jog every Saturday(apparently), cause I think it's a good way of getting out of my stress zone and stepping into the relaxing zone by just having to enjoy the cool air and the green nature. It's great. Chatted with my cousin bro yesterday too and he said he is having his A-Level finals this coming week. LOL..But I don't know why and how that we landed on the topic that I jog every Saturday. Immediately after that, he said to me " Sure very fit d right"..Gosh..So not. I am not even close to the word fit. Still as fat as usual. Actually no..Fatter than the Malaysian Sze Lynn..Why? I eat lots of fatty food and I go for jog. So the equation will be Fat + Fatty foods + Jog= Fat. So, I am not fitter by jogging.

I don't know why this whole post becomes my jogging post. Anyways, let me just share something intersting with you. My chicken curry was yummy and I am cooked red bean soup today and it's delicious too..So proud~ Blush~ This is me..always syok sendiri. LoL.

I think I should atleast stop here so I can get back to my Pharmacy Practice dispensing scripts. Need to complete everything. Then go for Drums later. LOL..

Dont miss me..
Chat with you guys later.
BYE..MISSING EVERYONE!

No comments: