Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yawn!!

I am super sleepy and bored right now. I dont want to study anymore. But I dont have a choice. I have a test on Friday which is 2 days from now and it weighs 25% of my total grade for this subject(Pharmacology and Pathophysiology 2)..How? Any idea on how to keep me awake?

Methods tried:
1) Listening to songs
2) Dream
3) Continue staring
4) Facebook

After doing all the 4 things mentioned above, I am still sleepy. It's not like I dont have enough sleep but I just dont know why..Gosh.. I know method 2 and 3 dont work but desperation kicks in.

I want to watch Commonwealth Game so badly that I gave in to temptation for the past 2 days. Should I still watch Day 3 of Game?

Btw, Australia is leading now and Malaysia is in Top 5..LOL..Go Oz..Go Malaysia.
Australia is so stong..I've heard the anthem played like 10 thousand times since the opening of the game.

No comments: