Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good Morning

Hey people, its 6am and 4 degrees celcius now and here I am in my room typing on my laptop on my study table, looking at the clear blue sky through the window, listening to birds chirping while thinking of the song 'No Sleep Tonight' by Faders.

I know..you have two thoughts in your head. Why am I awake so early or why am I not sleeping? The latter is more appropriate. I did not sleep at all. What was I doing? I don't know. I was reading and by the time i put down my book, it was 3.30am. But I was still fully awake and alert. So I was thinking, why should I force myself to sleep? Instead of tossing and turning on my rather small but adequate single bed, I rather do something more beneficial. Guess what? STUDY.

I'm studying CNS and it is messing with my head so I thought of just popping something in here. I should get back to my notes and do it till 11am and then go for my long-awaited Vietnamese lunch.

Before that, I think I need to go to the toilet and maybe make myself a cup of Hot Milo.Hehe..Or maybe not.
BRB..

No comments: