Sunday, October 17, 2010

ZZzzz..



I have a huge problem nowadays. I feel like sleeping all the time. At 10pm, I feel like popping into the bed already. What is my problem? I woke up at 10am yesterday and by 10pm, I felt like my eyes were giving up. They ran out of fuels to keep it open. But of course I did not use toothpicks like Mr. Bean. Instead, laptop is my toothpick. It kept it open till about 11pm and I finally gave in to my sleepiness and placed my head on my comfortable pillow.



Woke up at 8am today for class and it's a torture. Regardless of the 9hours sleep, it's still inadequate. I was contemplating of sleeping in and skipping class but my conscience helps wake me up. What should I do? I can't be a sleeping beauty or in another term a pig. It's a no way. But sleeping felt so good. HELP ME!

No comments: