Saturday, October 16, 2010

X on Calender

Yesterday was a day to mark on my calender. Went to the gym and broke my own record. Woot.

What? : Treadmill
Venue: City East Gym
Distance : 11.01km ( 27.5 laps of 400m)
Time : 73.43 minutes
Calories : 810 cals.

It's not like it is a big deal as 11km in 73 minutes is slow but I achieved what I hope and beyond that. Was tending to do 20laps but in the end, the running calories and distance kept me going. Job well done.

Went to the gym 4 times this week and scrapped a total of 2000cals. Time is running out..Have to hit the gym 5 times next week. Hopefully I can do it and not let laziness get to me.

Why is time running out? Well, I paid for unlimited 3 months gym and October is my last month. So to make my money worth, I have to use the facilities as much as I can for as long as I can. LOL.. Does this prove that I am a typical money-minded stingy Malaysian?

No comments: