Sunday, October 31, 2010

Headache

I don't have headache. But I got headache today as my counselling case. It was a rather simple case. My patient was really nice and I did not feel intimidated at all. Assessor on the other hand is rather scary as I got my course coordinator. Hope he is not too strict. The 1 hour write up was just enough to let me complete everything. Well, I hope I have done enough as this would cost me 35% of the total score for this subject. Glad that its done.

It's the 1st of November already. Jes starts her SAM Finals today. Am really praying for her wisdom and memory. I know she can do it and it's just a matter of staying calm and focus. I dont hope but I know she is capable of that.

Mine will be 19 days from now. First paper will be on the 20th of Nov. I realized I only have about 3 weeks to study and I am a little freaked out. I really have to focus and start memorizing everything or else I would make it in time.

COME ON! JESLYN AND TAMMY CAN DO IT!

Ps: I Love my sisters.

No comments: