Monday, March 2, 2009

A brand new day!

I had my first class today. Its so cool. Its only tutorial which is a small group class. Only 18 attended today. However, there is a wide variety. 18 students from 12 different countries. Ranges from Argentina to Afghanistan. I can only use 1 word to describe, COOL! We had some discussion on a topic and then class ends. I had only 1 class today compared to Jasmine who had 3 classes today. Pharmacy is not as hectic as Physiotherapy.

After class, we went home to Richmond to get our stuff and we 'pan zia'. Thats how Jasmine always say. She will never say we are moving out. Its a really nice place here I would say. I am loving it. Atleast now I feel that I am in a foreign country. Only 3 of us instead of 8 of us in the previous house. 5 sharing one toilet. Nightmare! Its so much better now.

After settling down, Jasmine and I came down to the games common room. They have table tennis and snooker. And a music area. So we get to online here as there are wireless connection. There are a total of 4 common room. 2 study common room, 1 games common room and another movie common room. This place is a nice place although many would say its not worth for the price. However, the most important part is it only take us 10 minutes walk to campus rather than the 7 minutes walk to bus-stop, 5 minutes waiting for the bus and 20 minutes bus ride. Save so much time!!

Games room.. with Jasmine there!

No comments: