Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here it goes again!

My first exams for 3 subjects and my first assignment's due date are just around the corner. I must really say I have been studying but perhaps not very hard. Just alright. I wouldn't want to say its stressful or hectic. Who am I to say so? I am just in my first month of my first year. This is nothing. Like what James wrote in the email, "I believe that everyone had a good time either doing assignments, preparing for exams or working"(Lam 2009). What I need to do is just really manage my time well. So I decided to stay more in Uni. Life there makes me focus. Even if i use the computer to complete my assignments, I would not open facebook or my blog as I just dont want my internet quota to go to non-academic websites. So that's how I control myself. Unlike at home in the apartment, while doing assignments, I will tend to chat with ppl, check facebook as well as going through people's blog. So, I am just wasting my time. Like what I am doing now.

Other than studies, I am having a real problem now. I am liking pink more and more. Haha.. My quilt is pink and when my friend first came and saw, their first impression "WOw..You like pink that much?". I dont know why. But when you ask me that question, the answer will definitely be a 'no'. But its alright. It's not a bad colour though. Haha.

I am trying to crap less and be more serious nowadays. However, having Jasmine around make it more difficult or should I say like an impossible mission. This is due to the lack of crappers here. I told a senior a crap and she took it seriously. Like swt!! So now I must limit my craps to only those who I am sure can do the same thing. SO far, the confirmation targets are only Jasmine and Katrina. Janet-maybe (can be trained). Got to get back to studies.


Jasmine and I..Eating our toxic sushi!


My favourite tram..

Till then..


No comments: