Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random

People is asking me to update my blog. That’s why I have to do it so they won’t start questioning again. I remember I have something interesting to blog about but now my mind just seems to be blank. Perhaps it’s due to the early class today. The first is Jasmine Chan went to a shop yesterday to buy ping pong balls so she can play in the games room in our apartment. However, she did not tell me she wanted me to play with her. I thought she bought them because her friends want to come over to play. Suddenly, as we were back in the apartment, just sitting on the sofa after lunch, she told me "come lets go play ping pong". I was like ‘huh? I don’t want!’. Since then she was hurt. All because I don’t want to play with her. Haha.. but that’s not a big deal I guess. Hopefully not.

Besides, another interesting thing that happened is Jasmine getting her broadband. She was actually thinking and thinking and thinking. Considering and considering and considering for ages. It’s more like the window cleaning in our apartment. The cleaning was scheduled on Tuesday, then delayed to Thursday then postponed again to Friday. Hopefully they clean it today so I wont be receiving an email telling me its rescheduled again and sorry for the inconvenience. That’s exactly the same thing that happened to Jasmine. First of all, she thought of getting the mobile broadband from 3Mobile. Then after listening to some seniors’ advice, she thought of getting the home broadband so we can share. After a few discussion, our Singaporean housemate, Jumay decided that she don’t want to be in it. So jasmine went back to the first thought. Getting a mobile broadband. She went to the shop, the sales assistant told her to get a 3 mobile from anyone to check the coverage around our apartment. So ended up her not getting the broadband on that day. As we checked, the apartment actually had coverage. Few days later, a senior again told her how cheap is the home wireless. Confuse again. She went rounds and rounds. She told me a couple of times that she is going to get the mobile broadband but in the end she did not. So finally I told her she should tell me after buying. She laughed and said, “yea..When the cleaners come to clean the window, that will be when I will get the broadband”. SWT!!

People who have sleeping problems. Come to UniSA. They are actually conducting a sleep study and is now looking for volunteers. I read and I found it very interesting. It written that they need someone who can stay in their centre for 12 days and nights. During that period, you wont be given your handphone, no clocks, no computer and stuff so that you wont know the time. Haha.. Don’t you find it interesting? In my opinion, After the 12 days and nights, you will probably have more sleeping problems.

*An update post without pictures is not consider a post (Chan 2009). Think who have the surname Chan and you will know who I meant! So to whoever it may concern, pictures will be uploaded soon as I dont have them with me nw. Changed bag and forgot to bring the pendrive.

No comments: