Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crazy


David Beckham.


Chace Crawford..


Ronan Keating


Matthew Bomer or 'Neal Caffrey' in White Collar



Channing Tatum
I have a major problem and I am not ashame to admit. I don't know why but I just enjoy looking at handsome guys nowadays. Is it due to hormones or is this a natural thing? Above are the few guys that I find interesting.
1) David Beckham - ever so good looking besides his tremendous football skills.
2) Chace Crawford - his features are so perfect..Love gossip girl because of him.
3) Ronan Keating - never really notice him till now. He's a judge on X-Factor Australia and he looks so gorgeous. Better than he was younger.
4) Matthew Bomer - he might be new to you guys but once you start watching White Collar, you will fall in love with his charm and looks.
5) Channing Tatum - like his cool look and his body.
So do you think I am crazy? Besides, if you notice hot guys too, tell me. Another thing, anyone else that you think can make it to this short list of mine?
*Thanks to YH, I learnt how to look and admire a hot guy's body.*


No comments: