Thursday, September 23, 2010

I am in Love


The Mysteries of Love

Let the title speaks for itself. However, it's not literally but figuratively. Am currently having my 2 weeks study break and life is great..Holiday is the best. Watched a new drama since holiday and I finally finished yesterday.. Lam Fung is a physicist in this series and is super cool and smart. I like the show because it shows me a different side of him. Although it is a little predictable but it's nice to see how science can be related to solve crime cases. Nevertheless, there is also romance in the show and Tavia and Raymond formed a good couple. The most memorable scene was when they broke up. Tavia can really cry and I guess, she really manage to show how women can sometimes be like when they were to separate with their loved ones.





So..Watch it!

1 comment:

zyuen said...

ahhahha. swt. so emotional ho. watching all those hong kong dramas la nowadays~~~ hahha. where'd you get those huh!!! so many dramas to watch? hahah