Friday, April 1, 2011

Random

Well, this is a random post. Done with my report and test and just one more to go before the holiday kicks in. Wohoo. Well, who doesn't get excited about holidays?

Apart from all that, in the midst of the thought of having a relaxing and enjoyable holiday, I am actually also in the midst of looking for job. I don't know. I guess that's cause work experience is really important in Australia unlike Malaysia. Correct me if I am wrong, but, in Malaysia, no student really work part-time unless they are having financial problem. Over here, if you don't work or have nothing impressive to put on your resume, you are missing out. Perhaps, you won't even get a chance to get to the interview stage. That's way, I really really hope to be able to find one.

Now, let me tell you the progress. I found this UniLife casual job notice the other day so I tried that out. Sent in my cover letter and stuffs and guess what, the guy replied me and offered an interview. Met him on Thursday and I do find him a little cute. He is really friendly and nice. And the best thing is, he said yes and I got the job. Well, that's just a casual work but it is at least a good start. That job involves talking to people so I guess I can say that I have a strong communication skill which is vital for a pharmacist. Sent in a couple of resumes and CV to pharmacies and I hope to have something. I know it's going to be hard but I am not giving up. I will work for it!!!!!

Alright now, took pictures of some random stuffs so just going to post it up!!


Just a random sister photo and to the


There are pianos placed randomly in Adelaide City. The pink one near City Weat

Jes playing the piano as directed.

Another piano..This is near City East which is my campus.




Indeed I love my family. Isn't the little thing adorable?

Its written 'YEONGAILOW is family'. Its the surname of my household. Love them!

A little sotong found in a bag of ikan bilis.

Cant tell how small they are from the previous post? Well, compare it with the ikan bilis head then. So cute and funny so I just have to capture it.


Till then. XOXO!

No comments: