Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Screwed

28th of April. My day is screwed from the minute I left the house. Walked halfway to realized that I forgotten my calculator that is necessary in the test I am going to now. Called my friend but she did not pick up as she is in class. Continue walking to find the door of Brookman Hall closed. Isn't the exam carried out there? Why is the door closed? Then as I opened the door, I see a hall full of people sitting down attentively writing. I walked towards an empty table which happens to be infront and sat down. With my heart pumping at perhaps 180 beats per minute, I took out my pen and started reading the question and writing down the answer.

I did not have enough time to think through everything so I don't think I did well or as I hope to do. Anyway, now I have to get over it and start working on my other report.

Stumble? It's ok. As long as you know how to stand up again!!!

No comments: