Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sit back and relax!

Yes! Here I am.. Back again to just write something so at least people know I am alright and not infected by swine flu or something like that, because the last post was like a month ago.oops..It was actually 2 months ago.That was long..But not too long. Friends, don't worry about me. I am all fine, healthy and jumping around in Adelaide.

Exam is finally over and so, it's the kickstart for the 3 weeks holiday. Its time to play, watch movies and most importantly rest before the next semester starts. For the last couple of weeks, it had been just studying, studying and studying. Abandoning my social life. So, now it's the time to claim it back.

It is almost 4 days since my last paper and so far, everything was great. Hanging out with friends, 4plates of pasta in Ikea, cards till 2am, video shooting, fish n chips, beach side walk, ice-creams, reading and watching movies. So much fun.

But the best thing is, I finally found a place where I really belong. My room. Since I came, I have not really found a place where I can really feel comfortable. Everything is so different from at home. I miss my room, my table and just everything. But since holiday, I spend more time in my room doing my stuff. Out from the hectic world. Quarantine myself. Reading and just relaxing. So, it is now declared to be my private area. Yeah! I am back living in my cocoon. Thats what I like doing. Being more anti-social. Do things myself. I don't mean doing all things by myself, but I mean there are some things that I prefer to do it alone. I think it is because it allows me to think about myself rather than thinking about what people think of me. We have to first understand ourselves and I would say, I have not really understand myself yet.

Whatsoever it is, I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who care for me and people who lighten up my life. Love you guys!!

Back to movies although it is sleeping time.

Till then. XOXO!

No comments: