Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Challenges

Few days back was 27th of July which was also my beloved cousin, Claire's 21st birthday. It was kinda sad as I wasn't there to celebrate that memorable day with her. So practically, we chatted on facebook and Msn the whole night. As a way to accompany her so that she doesn't really feel like I was missing. Although she still don't want to admit that she misses me. 24 hours later, on the 28th, it was another cousin, Leanne's 21st. Unfortunately, I wasn't there too. Hope they will both have a great year ahead.

Semester started on the same day as Claire's birthday which was on the 27th. After a 3 weeks break, uni will surely give me a little bit of life as I had been rotting throughout the holidays. I dont know what I did but I am sure to tell that I was busy. LOL.. First lecture itself was a massive influx of informations. Sheridan lectured like a bullet train and I was just trying to catch all that she had said and try to keep them inside my brain. However, only 50% was absorbed. Poor thing. Since holiday, my brain lost it's maximum function speed. Might need a few days to recover. But for sure it won't take long.

Pharmacy Practice lecture was second. It was really nice as we had it in PM-06. After the renovations, it looked so good. It felt so much more comfortable and really gives me the mood to study as everything was just right. From the lighting, to the tables (which wont fall off as you dosed off) and also those seats (which gives me the feeling of chinese new year as it were all red). So yea..Definitely going to enjoy all the lectures in that lecture hall throughout this semester. This subject will be much more challenging this time as I just have a feeling I am going to enjoy it. Hopefully I will. With all those recordings and feedbacks, it actually really makes us improve more rather than like what we did last semester.

So I shall work hard for this semester to achieve what I did not achieve last sem.
I CAN DO IT!

No comments: