Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Transformation

Hi guys, here I am posting my first blog from Adelaide. I am here safe and sound with Jasmine SX Chan. Haha.. I reached yesterday, 9th of feb and its a long journey. One of our housemate took us around the city showing us the bus route and also the free tram around the city taking us to the Uni, Rundell mall, Bank and Central Market. REally helpful and kind of him. So today Jasmine and I went out to the city by our own. Not bad. We managed to find our way and came back to the house. Of course we still cant completely recognize the road, but everything went fine. Today, I really had a clear look at UniSA Ciy East Campus. Then only I realise it looks really nice. So much better than Uni of Adelaide. Till i get the pictures uploaded, then u guys can check-out!

Love.

No comments: