Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bitter Sweet

Federer lost and I am feeling so sad now. Seriously hurt. Yes Nadal is gud, he is fit but I love Federer. He is a good player too. Nadal had an advantage, he is young!!! Btw, went to Aiyean's house today. Haha, woke up at about 7.15am, get myself done then leave around 8.05am. The whole house was so quiet as no one is awake yet except for me..~proud~

Went to the petrol station then the uncle working was abit dark. So i cant really tell whether is he a chinese or malay. So I decided to talk to him in english. This was how the whole conversation went:-
Me: RM50 pump 5
Uncle: "ngo hai tong yan lei ga" which means he is a chinese
-I was shock for a second or two and just smile..coz malu ady-

Then went to yoshita's house pick her then straight to Aiyean's house. Reached her house before 9am, but i wasnt fast! Haha.. Once reached, was feeling so sleepy. Then she took out the Wii, and I played. Haha, I think I played the most before other people came. Out of a sudden, aiyean suggest that we call this particular Seremban girl. But her hp was switched off..Geramnya..Another turn, aiyean got her house number from a friend. Wohoo..The beginning of something we love to do!! Prank calls! The seremban girl became our victim. Poor girl. Still sleeping and got woke up by us! Yes aiyean, we did it! Was so fun.. Later more people came to invade aiyean's house...Cool! By 12+ went out for lucnh!! Fish balls noodle. And I realise she dont eat taufu, but yet her skin is so smooth like taufu! Haiz.. Then the day ends. Sad case. Gona miss all these fun moments together.

No comments: