Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Birthday, 08


Thanks everyone who made my birthday memorable. Hehe.. High school friend won this time. She was the first to wish me. Yamashita, the best! Suppose to be in KL to celebrate with my twin cousin sisters. Thats what I usually do. Three of us celebrate together. Yup.. Three of us share the same birth date. Cool right? However, this year just stayed here and spend my birthday in Ipoh. Had an exciting day though. Went to jusco and dad bought me a watch.. Wow.. A nice, expensive one. Gona keep this for a long long time. Then went to parkson with mum and sis to choose my prezzie. Nice. Friends? yea.. they rock.. Thats all I am will say. It might not be as good as last year's birthday, but at least I had fun. Ate lots of food. Haha.. Cant contol so just whack everything. Thats my life. Love eating. Then the day ended. So happy!!

No comments: