Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Finally

Like what my title means, finally. Monday was the best day ever. Ms. Chua called to say I got a place in UniSA. At last I dont need to worry anymore. I have atleast gone a step ahead. I want to take this oppurtunities to thank all my friends who helped me all way long. Giving me precious opinions and so on. Then in the evening, something happened that can ensure I will enjoy my new year trip more. Thank God! However, things are not that simple. Have got so many things to do. Visa, Flight, Accommodations and so many more. Uncountable. One thing that help me shrug things of is I am feeling so blessed as I have Jasmine to go with me. Both of us. Haha.. I cant imagine what will happen. But overall, I am happy and I really want to thank everyone. Love you guys so much!

1 comment:

Ai Yean said...

Congrats!!
anyways, all the best in the future!
ahahaha=)