Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Again

Just went through a terrible night yesterday. It was just a supper and I naively thought its gona be alright. Everything will be fine and perhaps we would have fun as there are so many delicious foods on the table. Unfortunately, I was wrong. After quite some time, the quarrel started. Stupidly I just cant hold back my tears. His presence would just bring chaos. Yea we had good times together but perhaps the bad times are more easily remembered. Maybe he was right. The reason I cried was because I love but I love the wrong way, care the wrong way and so on. It has always been a roller coaster rides. There will be ups and downs. Sometimes the ups might just be like a down to me. It might be a calm nice up for me but a boring wasting time up for him. We might just have different thoughts on things. That is why compromising is so important to keep things going. Compromising means both party and not just only one party taking all the actions. So if that happens then it will only bring suffer and unhappiness. That is what it is all about now.

Then here comes my dad asking me not to be so soft. The world is full of challenges and we have to be tough. So many nasty people outside and if we are soft then we are the one losing. Come on man, I tried to be as tough as possible outside. However I am just me. I am soft and it is undeniable. But seriously, I think I am not that soft in public. I mean even to my friends. Everyone is different. Just because my sis can be so strong doesn’t mean I can be like her. All my close friends know that. How different am I from my sis. Even some teachers realise that as well. I have got no problem with that so why it starts to bother other people. However, I will still take that advice and work on it.

So many things are going through my mind now. I just want a perfect picture when viewed from no matter near or far and not just a picture that look so nice from a distance away. I believe it would be a better picture if the water is not there to spoil it or in other words to improve it. The water indirectly removes the marks. On the other hand, it will still look good as the marks just show how much effort and hardship it has gone through before this piece of art work is produced. –Speechless-

No comments: