Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just wait

Results was out 2 days ago. The score was just ok but at least it is good enough to get me an offer to University of South Australia. So I was very happy as Adelaide is indeed a good place to study. So of course I would accept that offer without hesitation. The thing is I only went to KL yesterday coz I have to wait for my dad. With everything prepared, I am so gona accept that offer and my counselor just told me that Pharmacy is full. I was like blank for a moment or two. Then we talk to Ms. Chua who is the Senior Manager there. She suggested a few things and one of it is to start next year, 2010. Huh.. This would mean that I would spend a whole year here maybe taking up some short courses. Is that a good idea? I dont know. Perhaps it will be. Jasmine told me that maybe God has a better plan for me. Yes. I believe in that. Everything is planned. But seriously I really have mixed feeling now. All I can do is wait. Ms. Chua said she would help me to check whether is there any place left as she heard from Betty, rep from UniSA that they might be a place left. Hopefully it is. Fingers crossed. If not, then I really dont know what to do next.

~Waiting patiently~

1 comment:

Ai Yean said...

Dun worry sister.
God has plans to bring you a future that you hope for. fingers crossed. Hopefully you can get the course you want. =) cheers