Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sacrifice for Food




Once again! I told myself not to go out just for food but I did it again today. Class starts at 3pm and thus, I am usually home till around 2+ before taking the bus to Uni. However, its TUESDAY! Ikea has promotion for meatballs every Tuesdays. Instead of selling 10 meatballs for $6.95, it's half price which is $3.50! Jia Yin craved for meatballs so we decided to accompany her there! It's not so bad cause then it would be like going out for lunch before class. Right? But..There is always a but..

To get to Ikea, I have to walk to the bus stop which is 10minutes away and get on the bus from there. When we left the house, it was drizzling..It gets heavier and heavier. That was when I started to regret. Why should I get myself wet just for meatballs? Argh..Oh well..For the love of food I guess. Luckily for the good public transport in Adelaide, the bus came on time and we reached the bus stop on time. Did not need to wait and did not need to freeze.

One more thing, we saw a really cute boy today!! His name is FreddiƩ! He is so lovable trying to impress girls. His hair is so nice spiked up. His eyes were so blue. Other than the fact that Freddie is only 1+ years. LOL..My friend actually said 'Freddie is not cute you know..He is HOT'.
Oh well..Ate 1 plate of meatballs, 1 long hot dog and 1 ice-cream for a total of $5.50! Reasonable..Meals that students can afford. And it taste good too!


No comments: