Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here I come


As the picture showed, my sister came to Adelaide to 'visit' me last Thursday which was 10th of December. Had heaps of fun with her and it is actually a good trial to remind me about living with my family again before returning back home..Well, it is different. It is weird in the beginning but it went well after few hours. Haha..
It is officially 17th of December now (according to Adelaide time). Will be back in Malaysia in just a few hours. Boarding at around 2.30 pm and the flight from Adelaide to Malaysia will depart at 15.30...I am so excited. Am I? I really don't know. I somehow have this mix feeling in me. I have to start to learn to adapt again. After leaving the country for 9 months, I don't really remember how is Malaysia like in detail. All that's left is a rough picture. Friends warned me about lots of stuff but I bet I will blend into the normal routine in a short period of time. Hopefully.

Anyways, I packed today. There is so much stuff. I did not realise that until today. The worst thing was clearing up the fridge. It was quite gross. I don't want to recall. I was wondering, if I have that amount of stuff when I am only here for 9 months, what is it going to be like 3 years later when I complete my course? As high as a mountain? Haha....

Oh well, I better leave. Need to catch some sleep tonight so that I will be able to convince mum to let me drive home tomorrow. I miss driving!!!!!

No comments: