Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Precious

Anything can happen anytime. Never let yourself hate anyone. Life your everyday like your last day. Things can be very fragile. Very unbelievable. That’s what I can say. An accident happened near my house just now. It was quite bad as I think probably someone or more might have lost their life at the very moment. What would their family parents feel. These people might have just left home or perhaps returning home but the journey is a never return journey. Who would have ever thought they might not see their loved ones anymore? I remembered once my English teacher in high school told me about this girl from my school. She had an argument with her dad the previous day and the day end with hatred in her heart. So the next day, she went to school with her friend without telling her dad. That afternoon, the school office receive a phone call. It was the girl's mother. Her dad had a heart attack and passed away. She regretted as she never had the chance to say sorry to her dad for the rest of her life. I learnt something from this story. Never end your day in hatred. We are all the same. All of us are God's precious gift. Let go ego-ness and learn that we are all equal. Say sorry if you need and say thank you when you need to. Love everyone around you. Appreciate them. Care for them. Never let them and yourself down because no matter what has happened, it is a miracle that we have a chance to meet each other.

No comments: