Thursday, January 15, 2009

Changing myself

Had been sleeping alot lately.. I don't know why too..Just cant control myself. Besides that, I also realized I am quite demanding. Especially at home. I am going to learn to demand less and step in others' shoe. Think for the others and less about myself. Like what Shalini likes to say, "Its always about you, you, you and you" (Shalini 2008). My lesson number one for year 2009. Apart from that, lesson number two will be my driving skills. My license is about a year now but my mum still complains. So I shall be more careful to ensure a safer journey for others as well as for me as I am more like a driver now. So hectic. It makes me understand how my mum feels everyday that she have to work and in the mean time drive us everywhere. Thank you mummy. It really trains my patience. But one reason why I dont like to drive around is because of those traffic lights and I have to constantly break, unlike driving on highways. Thats why I always love to drive back to Ipoh from KL or the other way round.

Thus I shall start with these two lessons before the many other lessons come.

No comments: