Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fingers on Keyboard

I don't know why but I just felt like typing something down here. I don't really have a point I want to focus on so it would most probably be like reading my babbles. In University now and I am supposed to research for my practical so I can get my report done. But guess what, I dont like doing that. I dont mind practical but report is just not my thing. I am really not good at it. Probably I should say I am really bad at it. Anyways, I should just continue right, cause the internet at home is not working yet. Gosh, I hate TPG. Why cant they come like asap to fix the line. Not being able to online at home makes me really grumpy. I cant do any work at home. So, life at home is really good now. I go home to cook, eat then games. Later at night movies. After all that, I will go to bed. haha. Sounds so good but also because of that my pile of work is building up day by day. Gosh. Everything is due in 2 weeks and I am so going to work my ass off starting this weekend even if the internet is not working at home yet. I will go to Uni to do it and I wont mind even if its till late night.I promise.

Having a group meeting in 30minutes. Hopefully its not going to be weird. Well, I know the guy but I have never talked to him. Then the other 2 girls, well, what can I say? I dont really like them as the first impression they gave me wasnt that great after all. It makes me think they are last minute workers and right now, I dont really appreciate it as there are tests coming up and I dont want to do this at the 11th hour when I need to study for the tests.

I love my life now cause I live with great people. It feels so so good!! Had soup yesterday and I was awesome. I felt like I am at home. haha..

Ok done babling. *Close blog and continue researching*!

No comments: