Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SAM Corroboree




Its actually an event where I say I dont wana go but in the end i was there in Sunway Lagoon Resort. Everything was such a mess where I only chose my dress at bout 4pm. hahha..great right? shal even said i must be kidding. Unfortunately I'm not.. Then here comes Yee Siew.. She drove to pick me up.. and yea.. have to say a thousand sorry to her as she waited for me for bout 20 minutes.. hehhe.. She was angry at first but everything went fine then.. once reached, look for shal n jasmine and the others.. cheh..jasmine looking sexy.. but she is too 'sexy'. everyone sitting on tat table wud have to care about her sexiness! Amelia was the first!! As what i know.. coz v reached there only at about 7.30...Hang out, eat, watch performances, chat and the most important, pictures! Everyone showing off their cameras.. what to do.. That will be the time as everyone were so pretty. Ladies are gorgeous and the guys are looking smart! Then suddenly clock strikes 11.30, yee siew have to go home.. so me and shal accompanied her to the car. That was a long journey coz of the high heels.. Our feets were tortured.. then we walk back to the ballroom.. classmates still there so again took pictures.. Later went down as I was waiting for my aunt.. We seriously had some serious talk. Bout our future, bout when we gona meet again, bout who is with who and bout results-the worst. Soon, off I went.. saying bye to everyone.. but I know we will still meet each other.. A year passed but friendship last.. SO gona miss everyone!

No comments: